ABOUT US, :D

Leader: Cheryl(34)
Compiler: Piriytha(31)
Writer: Thivya(36)
Designer: IsabelleNgai(12)

Monday 28 March 2011

Reflection

Piriytha: I learn lot about the great wall of china.I learn about why it was build ,when it was build ,who build it and what it was use for.So now i know all about Great Wall of China's history now. Thank you.

Thivya:I learn Great Wall of china is one of the seven wonders of the world and it was build my many people and many people died too.I learn so much of the history of great wall of china.Thank you.

IsabelleNgai: I learn so much of Great Wall of China and it was use of protecting uses.I learn so much of it and wish to do more about great wall of china.Thank you.

Cheryl: I learn about when was the Great Wall of China made.I learn so much of Great Wall of China so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment